coaching for women
Sometimes we just get stuck—there’s a path in front of us somewhere, we just can’t see it right now.
Taking the time to start clearing the way can be overwhelming. What if we uncover the wrong path? What if there’s a path that’s perfect that we didn’t even know about?
That’s where I come in.
I’m Eve Gaudet, a Certified Executive Coach, and helping my clients get out of their own way is my specialty.
With over 20 years of experience helping people transition from where they are to where they want to be, I’ve come to learn the best, fastest way to help people get to the next level.
By using a number of tools in my tool belt, I can help you clear the fog and get to the bottom of what you really want, set an action plan towards your dream life, and hold you accountable along the way.
who needs a coach?
- Goal-oriented entrepreneurs and leaders who know they want more, and want guidance and accountability to keep them moving towards their goals.
- Women who know their best life is within their reach and want a roadmap to get there.
- Passionate business owners who are tired of hoping for their ideal outcome and are ready to take ACTION.
“My coaching sessions with Eve have, without a doubt, been a game changer for me”
We work together using a future-focused approach to:
- Get you unstuck
- Reveal blind spots
- Remove mental barriers
- Get to the bottom of what you truly want
- Challenge your assumptions
- Uncover your underlying strengths
“Every time I leave a session with her I feel grounded, strong and clear”
Praise for Eve
Eve has been my Executive Coach for over 6 months now and I am thankful for the opportunity to be part of a trusted coaching relationship where I can truly explore and work towards my goals as well as work through unique situations that come up over the course of our sessions.
I can’t imagine where I’d be without Eve. She helped me identify what I wanted and we created a plan to get there – not just high level follow your dreams type stuff but step-by-step actions towards my goals.